Inconel 601 (UNS N06601/W.Nr.2.4851)
The minimum mechanical properties of the alloy at room temperature
Typical mechanical properties
1. High temperature oxidation resistance
2. Good anti-carbonization
3. can be very good oxidation resistance sulfur atmosphere
4. at room temperature and high temperature have good mechanical properties
5. Good Stress Corrosion Cracking Resistance The 601 has a high creep rupture strength due to its controlled carbon content and grain size and is therefore recommended for applications above 500 ℃.
601 is a face-centered cubic lattice structure.
1. Heat treatment plant used trays, baskets and fixtures.
2. Wire sub-share annealing and radiant tubes, high-speed gas burners, industrial furnace in the mesh belt.
3. Ammonia reforming in the isolation tank and nitric acid in the manufacture of catalytic support grid.
4. Exhaust system components
5. Solid waste incinerator combustion chamber
6. Pipe support and soot handling components
7. Exhaust detoxification system components
8. Oxygen reheater