Monel K-500 nickel-base alloy chrome steel Sheet/Plate DIN/EN two.4375 Monel K-500 combines Monel 400's wonderful corrosion resistance with larger strength and hardness as a results of adding metal and titaniumand correct heat treatment to cause precipitation hardening. it's nonmagnetic...
Monel K-500 nickel-base alloy chrome steel Sheet/Plate DIN/EN two.4375
Monel K-500 combines Monel 400's wonderful corrosion resistance with larger strength and hardness as a results of adding metal and titaniumand correct heat treatment to cause precipitation hardening. it's nonmagnetic at temperatures as low as -101ºC. Monel K-500 has wonderful dimensional stability that is extremely helpful in high exactness devices. Like Monel four hundred, it doesn't endure ductile-to-brittle transition at refrigerant temperatures as low as that of liquid H. Its tensile and yield strengths increase whereas malleability and toughness area unit solely slightly impaired.
|Type||Alloy steel round bar|
|Standard||ASME, ASTM, EN, BS, GB, DIN, JIS etc|
|Packing||1. woven bag |
2. wooden case
3.as your request
1. smart mechanical properties
2. Yield strength
3.Highly proof against chloride and sulphide stress corrosion cracking
4. proof against liquid corrosion and chloride particle stress corrosion cracking
5. extreme temperature resistant
6. Age-hardenable with a novel property of slow aging response that allows heating and cooling throughout tempering while not the danger of cracking.
7. glorious attachment characteristics
1. acid industrial plant usage for heating pipe, container, basket,chain and then on.
2. Cooling device, marine product pipeline system and gas pipeline of acidic setting.
3. device, steam machine, washing, impregnation pipe, etc. for oxygen acid turn out
4. Food process instrumentation.
5. Salt production .
7.Oil purification within the air device.
8.Caustic handling instrumentation
9.Reactors and vessels during which halogen is generated and reacted with hydrocarbons
10. Application of high O flam-retardant alloy